April 2017 Special
Take $50 off your new sewing machine this month only. Use coupon code "Tuff" during checkout.
**Coupon code valid on models priced $399.99 and up**
Like us on Facebook & Twitter
TuffSew® Online Store
Get your TuffSew Warranty after you purchase a machine.
"Just a quick letter to let you know how pleased I have been with my 9" straight stitch. This walking foot machine is a work horse that has saved me thousands of dollars. It started out as a hobby making my own Boat covers, now it's a small part time business. I have enclosed some pics of my work.. - Todd Rubright
TuffSew MiniDeluxeMSRP: $389.99Our Price: $299.99Sorry, but we are currently out of stock on this item. Please try again later.
What will I be receiving my purchase of the TuffSew MiniDeluxe sewing machine?
If you would like the same machine with less stitches, please see its sister machine.
- 20 Built in stitches
- Simple 5 step threading guide marked on machine
- "Easy Select" system-simple selection of stitches
- Free-motion sewing position-for all of your stippling, and darning needs
- Constant needle piercing power-with thick fabrics and slow speeds
- High presser foot clearence
- Perfect buttonholes!
- 4 Step built in automatic buttonholer
- Sew on buttons quickly
- Sew in reverse to secure your seam
- Extra slim free arm-working with cuffs, trousers, and necklines
- Darning Cover Plate for embroidery and sewing buttons on
- Strong torque for heavy fabric
- Adjustable pressure
- Two thead cutters are easily accessible (behind presser foot and side door)
- Easy snap-on presser feet
- One spool pin, one auxillery spool pin for double needle sewing
- Illuminated sewing area
- Removable accessory tray-keep all select accessories handy
- Buttonhole foot with measuring guide
- Combination Blindstitch and Overcast Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Seam Ripper
- Large Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Auxillery Spool Pin
- Set of Needles (8 Pieces)
- 4 Bobbins
- 2 Spool Holders
- Oil and Bottle
- Instruction Book (Easy to read/Large print)
- Vinyl Cover
- Electronic Foot Control
Going to a sewing class? Taking a vacation? Doing some traveling? Want to take your sewing machine with you? Well here it is. The new TuffSew MiniDeluxe 3/4 size sewing machine. Are you familiar with the little Singer Featherweight that the Singer Company sold for 50 years? The TuffSew MiniDeluxe was designed along the same lines as the old Singer Featherweight. This machine weighs 11 pounds just like the Featherweight did. But now you get more than just a straight stitch, as a matter of fact, there are 20 stitches on TuffSew Mini Deluxe sewing machine. These stitches include utility, stretch, and decorative stitches, along with a built in automatic 4 step buttonholer.
This machine also has a free arm feature. This is beneficial to you when you put your sleeves and pant legs right into the arm of the sewing machine for convienent sewing. Don't let the size of this machine fool you. This is an all metal constructed sewing machine inside with metal gears. This machine has many features and is a super-smooth running sewing machine. The instruction book is truly easy to read, and with large graphics which highlight ideas such as bobbin winding, threading your new machine, and basic maitenance. This machine can sew with a double needle, will sew on buttons effortlessly, and is equipped with "easy" snap on presser feet. The machine also comes with an electronic foot control, which is the best type of pedal you can buy for a sewing machine.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Lubrication: Self Lubrication of Bearing Parts
- Needle Size: Size 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
- Needle Type: Standard 15x1